Letters and Prayers
- Khandro Tsering Chödrön: In Memory of an Extraordinary Buddhist Master
- Trulshik Rinpoche
- Thoughts from Sikkim
- Prayer to Khandro Tsering Chödrön by Tarthang Tulku
- Orgyen Tobgyal Rinpoche
- Alak Zenkar Rinpoche
- Chagdud Khandro Rinpoche
- His Holiness the 17th Karmapa
- Exchange between Dzongsar Khyentse Chökyi Lodrö and his wife, Khandro Tsering Chödrön
- Prayer to Khandro Tsering Chödrön by Orgyen Tobgyal Rinpoche
- Jetsün Khandro Rinpoche
- Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche
Subscribe to our RSS feed
amazing… moving an grateful to have met this great woman master during some of my Lerab ling retreats
I am witnessing an very special event in this life time of mine that Khandro is being enlightened.
I did not know how much realized and accomplised Dakini she was. I saw her anbulating around stupa in Lerab Ling August 2007. I feel that I am so forunate to have seen her in person.
Thank you for sharing this event.
More and more I realize that how lucky I am to have met and following my Lama, Sogyal Rinpoche who is directly linked to all the authentic maters.
May I follow your steps!
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful video. It is so good to be living in this time. Dee levy
aucun mot ne peut traduire l’émotion ni l’amour que dégage kandro son seul regard inspire la foi Merci d’avoir permis de voir cette vidéo